Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Update!!

It's been a while!! I am happy to report that my surgery was very successful and I am recovering faster than I could have ever thought possible. And God has been teaching me all kinds of things, I can't wait to start blogging regularly again so I can share!!! Here is something to think about though:

a) Prophetic Entrepreneurship
b) Leveraging the Universe

He is just blowing me away. My faith is huge and he keeps pumping me and pushing me to believe him for the impossible. Dan 11:32 comes to mind "They that KNOW their God shall be strong and do exploits" This is where we are at in the business world. So all you wonderful business minds out there, begin to call on the name of the Lord. Seek him until you find him. Let him come down and show you great and mighty things you knew not about! He is faithfull and I love him! Hallelujah to the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the author and the finisher of all I do, the Great I AM, Alpha and Omega!!

No comments: