Monday, January 19, 2009

Safe from the fowler's snare!

I have that hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach. I feel like I am about to get trapped and I hate the feeling. I have been ready a while for my next level, and just when I am getting ready to step into it, here comes an obstacle. But what are you oh Mighty Mountain? Before me you shall become a plain!

Psalm 31:4
Free me from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge.

Psalm 140:5
Proud men have hidden a snare for me; they have spread out the cords of their net and have set traps for me along my path.

Psalm 141:9
Keep me from the snares they have laid for me, from the traps set by evildoers.

Psalm 91

1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.
3 For he will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with his feathers.
He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection

No comments: