Saturday, December 26, 2009

2010 – Year of Great Exploits

The one thing that is evident about this coming year is that I need to walk very closely with God. As I think on the New Year and pray about what God would have me achieve next year, I realize that I will need the Lord even more to see the exploits I want to see. In this year, only the people who know their God shall be strong and carry out great exploits (Dan 11:32). Take heed!

This year I know that I will have to walk very closely with God so that I can get daily instruction to do business his way. There is no other way to do it. He said to Moses in Ex 4:12, 15 “I will be with your mouth and teach you what to say… I will teach you what you shall do.” This is the year I clinch deals and make real money with God’s help. With God’s help, Israel plundered the wealth of all Egypt overnight, taking their Silver, Gold and articles of clothing, reducing that ancient super power to a third world country. If God can do that in one night, he can make me a millionaire in a year. He can make me a property owner in a year. He is well able!

If you will see great things this coming year, know your God. Know him intimately. Talk with him often. Let him know that unless he shows you the way you are hopelessly lost. Unless he speaks to that client, the deal is off. Unless he goes before you then success cannot be achieved. This is the truth. My 2010 challenge to everyone is KNOW YOUR GOD. Then let him lead you to great exploits in the coming year.

No comments: