Friday, July 6, 2007

Progress Finally

I read a quote about men in the Nairobi Star this morning :

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork" Mae West

I thought it was a hoot! LOL!

But that is beside the point....

So I finally met my prospective client and we had a good chat. I sent him a list of what I could do for him etc. He will talk to his partners and let me know on Monday. Then we will progress from there.

I also got my BID challenge update: I made the top 50 and will be receiving a coach to help me write a bankable business plan. HALLELUJAH!!!!!! I am very excited about that. It seems like finally my business will be taking off. I also finally joined the Kenya BPO Society and want to get completely involved in that. I want to join the marketing and events committee. That will be a lot of hard work, but fun.

Needless to say, I see progress finally! My logo is being done and soon my website as well. Then I can really start selling myself. Come 2008, I want to be completely into entrepreneurship. Just be my own boss. Thank you Jesus!!!

No comments: