Monday, July 30, 2007

WORD!

It's been a while, but that is because I have really been in a crazy place. I need to make the decision soon about whether or not to stay in employment. Been praying about it quite a bit actually. I feel like i'm cheating my employers by not really having my heart on the job thus performing well enough to get by, but not exceptionally well. I sign my agreement with my client tomorrow to officially start my company and another person has already contacted me as well with a need for the same services. Not bad at all. I also need to plan and go for surgery soon. I'm thinking October without fail!! I just don't want to be down for 2 months while the world moves on without me. But I was thinking I could use the time to bond with God a little tighter and to map the way forward. So I will probably be at this job for another month and a half then I'm out. Gotta get back on my knees and ask the Lord to show me the way. He promises to show me the way, speak to me, order my steps and direct my path. So here is my theme verse these days:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your path." Prov 3:5-6

WORD!!!!

No comments: