Monday, October 1, 2007

Get set... Go!

I have all my papers in place, ready to do the tests and scan and then I can be admitted the night of the 10th for surgery the 11th. I feel good about it. The only thing is that I won't get to go to the coast as I had planned because of all the pre-surgery arrangements. No biggie. Will do it after recovery I guess.

I just found out that my godson has the chicken pox and I was with him all weekend. I have never had them, so I am praying that I don't catch them. Especially when I am trying to get surgery done. Man! That would be lousy luck. Say a prayer now

1 comment:

Louise said...

i stumbled upon your blog when i was searching for information about fibroids and myomectomy. my surgery is in a month and I understand how you feel. Good luck in your surgery and I hope you will have a speedy recovery.