Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's a faith walk. That is what it is. Why Faith? Because most of the time you cannot see what you are talking about in the flesh, yet you know that God will bring your desires to pass. His word says that he gives us the desires of our hearts.

I have many heartfelt desires, but right now the greatest of them is that he may settle me in a home of my own, with a husband of my own, and children of my own. I am not sure why there is such a delay, but he knows and that is all that matters. Every now and then I ask questions, but I am learning to enter rest and live in quietness and trust.

Meditate on Psalm 20:1-5

"May the Lord answer you when you are in distress;
may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.

May he send you help from the sanctuary
and grant you support from Zion.

May he remember all your sacrifices
and accept your burnt offerings.

May he give you the desires of your heart
and make all your plans succeed.

We will shout for joy when you are victorious
and will lift up our banners in the name of our God.
May the Lord grant all your requests."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Its true at times its really hard to wait and be still knowing that he is God. As for me i have been trusting God for my mate, a great man of God and its taking soooo long but i thank God for keeping in his rest. I believe our prayers are gonna be answered Halleluyia!!! am so encouraged reading this blog i think THE HOLY SPIRIT led me to this blog. Be blessed! Winnie.