Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Goal Setting

It's been a while since I blogged but that is because there is so much God is doing for me at this time. First of all, God has blessed the work of my hands big time and is about to take me to another dimension all together. I am so psyched!!!

But before I go there I want to talk about Divine Acceleration. I am discovering that God has plans to take us some place, and now more than ever, he is pumped about getting us there. He has his foot on the accelerator of our lives but we are slowing him most of the time by not making plans for our future, setting goals and working them.

You heard me! Divine acceleration is a function of planning and goal setting. Did you know that if you set goals for your future you are likely to achieve 10 times more than you are currently achieving. That means, it will take you a shorter time to achieve financial freedom, start up your own company, loose weight etc...

Ok. I know. I sound like I have just discovered goal setting and in reality I feel that way. I have known about it, but never really got it. Not until I was led by the Spirit to purchase a copy of Brian Tracy's book "Goals!" last week. This is going down as one of the most life changing books of my life!!

I feel like my life is on gear 5, the accelerator pedal is jammed against the floor and I am flying down God's highway for me. Woooo hooo!!! Life, HERE I COME!!

No comments: