Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wheat or Tares?

Sometimes I wonder if God will let me into heaven or if I will get to the pearly gates only to be shown the road to the lake of burning sulfur. I fall short constantly and some times when I fall short I slide all the way down to the bottom. Like a bad game of snakes and ladders.

I need to learn how to be humble. I am just praying that God would help me because I struggle with pride. Especially when I think I have achieved much. Pray for me. Sometimes I am not sure if I am the wheat or the tares.

1 comment:

ZimBlackRose said...

The good thing about GOD is that HE knows our weaknesses and as many times as we fall HE sy to lift stands there ready to dust us off and walk with us again.We are more than conquerors and remember a saint is a sinner who fell down and got up.Remember Paul when he was Saul ,think about David even Abraham doubted GOD ,dnt forget Moses ,HE has your back just continue on the race.Luv yu b blessed.