Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 - Wealth Confession

This is the confession I am making every morning for my wealth in 2010. You are welcome to make it your own.

This morning I show up before the throne of God, the Lord of Sabaoth to make a demand on money based on my giving, seeding and sowing into the Kingdom of God. In the name of Jesus I decree that I will never be broke another day in my life. My broke days are over. I curse poverty right now, I curse lack right now, I curse insufficiency forever right now in the name of Jesus Christ. I decree that from now henceforth I walk in supernatural prosperity for the Lord has released an anointing to prosper on my life and wealth has been released to me. I shall prosper because I love the house of the Lord and because I have fallen in love with the agenda of the Lord.

Today I am made whole. Nothing missing, nothing broken. I have continual well being in every area of my life. As I seek God, he is programming the wealth of sinners to follow and seek me out. I give generously, with no fear of running out but with increased faith for running over. Today I place a demand for my money. Today I seek my harvest in the name of Jesus. Let it locate me today, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. I demand my money now in the name of Jesus.

The word of the Lord has come to me saying “You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion…” (2 Cor 9:11) and I have believed the word of the Lord. Therefore I decree: “Money cometh to me right now in Jesus name” God is extending to me the grace of giving that was in Christ Jesus and causing all favor and earthly blessing to abound towards me so that I may always and under all circumstances, whatever the need, be self sufficient. Possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation.

God is also providing and multiplying my resources for sowing. My current businesses and job are flourishing and bearing even more fruit and I am getting many new business ideas and the resources to fund them. The Lord by his precious Holy Spirit is showing me where the treasures of darkness are. He is leading and directing me right to them in Jesus name. May the Lord make me 1000 times more numerous than I am today. In Jesus name, amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen and Amen! Winnie

aliyinza said...

I hope all is well with you. I stop by often and thought I would let you know I'm praying for you. Come back and blog soon. May the Lord perfect that which concerns you, in the name of Jesus.

Ali