Wednesday, February 24, 2010

AWOL

I have been AWOL this year but all has been well. I have just had so much going on between my new job, moving to my own place and so much more. But I am well, and God has been good to me. I have been a little stressed lately. Why I procrastinate so much I will never know, but I always end up in a mess. Well, God was good enough to rescue me from drama of my own making and hopefully things will ease up now.

I have been in the school of worship at my church and graduated last Sunday. Now I look forward to joining the choir and serving God with the voice he gave me. Auditions are on Sunday the 6th. It will be well.

I have been reading the epistles. God has really been pushing me in studying his word and getting what he is about. Sometimes I have no clue what the apostles were saying, but then sometimes he opens up the heavens and I soak it all in. He is a good God. He is faithful and dependable in everything. God bless each one of you!!

No comments: