Saturday, August 9, 2008

I Praise You

I will praise the Lord at all times. His praise shall continually be on my lips. I thank Him because the earth has yielded its harvest. Because his eye is on the sparrow, I know he is watching over me. Because I am like a tree planted by rivers of water. Because he is my shepherd, I shall not want. Because he is my eternal Father. My beginning and end. I praise him because he knows the end from the beginning and though my beginning may be small, my latter end shall be great. I exalt him, because he has placed me on a rock, I cannot be shaken. I praise him for dominion. That I can advance his Kingdom where I am. I love and adore him for rejoicing over me with singing. I exalt his name for availing me two powerful intercessors - Jesus my High Priest and the Holy Spirit my comforter. I praise him because the angels are singing my song and all of heaven is backing me up and rooting for me. I praise the Almighty God for stooping down to make me great. For exaltation and a lifting up. I praise you my Lord. I praise you.

No comments: