Thursday, September 18, 2008

Confused

I have been into a particular guy since January. It's insane because I like him and I know he likes me, but he is just not pursuing me. I thought for a while that I was just torturing myself and then he did something that made me feel taken advantage of, so I backed off our friendship. He would text and I wouldn't reply and then he would call and we would have a good chat, but I just wasn't going to put anything into it. I guess he is feeling something is off. On Sunday he put a note in my hand saying he loved me. I had nothing to say to that so I ignored it. Today he came to see me and we had a great chat for almost an hour. Now I'm beginning to feel sucked in again. I'm almost 32 and I really am not interested in wasting my emotions on a relationship that may not work out. He said that God has been asking him lately "If you want something, why are you not going after it?" I'm not sure if I am included in the something. I don't want to fall for him if he is not interested. One sided love is not fun at all!! Uuuuggggghhhhh!! I wish someone who's been through this could help me out.

No comments: