Friday, September 5, 2008

Under His Wings

The last two days have been very interesting. God has delivered me from con artists that have scammed people of millions of shillings. Had it not been for God, I would have walked right into their traps. One showed up yesterday and another today. The second one was just amazing, someone had just told me about him and his tricks and 5 minutes later he walked into my office. God is faithful. When Ps 91 says "Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare...he will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart" He means it guys. He really does.

Additionally, I tell him often that I am a tither, that I am a giver and a sower of seed. Therefore the enemy cannot come in to reap my harvest. Malachi 3 says he will rebuke the devourer for your sake. Praise God! He has done it for me countless times.

Devil, touch not the Lords anointed and do his prophet no harm!!! That's me, so stay away from me and mine in Jesus name. I am so glad for the blood of Jesus that keeps the enemy at bay at all times. God is good to me!

No comments: