Monday, April 20, 2009

His Portion

Last week was insane. I mean that literally. I was so up and down emotionally it was ridiculous. My poor best friend (Wassup natty dread!) had no clue what to say or do with me. One minute I was laughing, the next I was in tears! My Lord! Finally I got to the point where I said it had to be demonic. What in the world?! I was barking at everyone and all manner of other things. Until God spoke...

He just burst my emotional bubble. Turns out I was fearful and that unbelief was causing me to act all messed up. I never knew that fear could be that bad. And then he went ahead and worked on me and calmed me down. I could almost hear him say "Calm yourself down WOMAN!" I was discouraged and fearful about whether or not God would bring a mate into my life and about whether or not I would make it in business.

When I went to church yesterday morning, I was debating whether or not to give the amount of money God and I had agreed on. I wasn't sure I wanted to because I wasn't sure how soon I would get more money. Well, I finally quit being silly and gave God his portion. I had to go to my niece's birthday party and I didn't think I could afford a present, but I bought one anyway and then went to catch a matatu.

Guess what? As I entered the matatu I took out my phone to text a friend and realized that I had an MPESA message. A client had just paid me via MPESA and there was nothing to worry about. Isn't that a God action? I was so happy! I saw God too.

If you will give him his portion, he is committed to giving you the 100%. So there is nothing to fear, at any one time. The harvest is here, sow your seed and eat your bread then wait for more of the harvest. Hallelujah!

May God bless each one of you that has decided they will never cheat God of his portion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
i hope you are well kept of God waaaaaaaaa! my heart is so stirred up....i think God has directly ministered to me about giving since at times i tend to reoson with him on which portion to give. God bless you. Winnie.

kenyangal said...

I am so blessed that you are blessed Winnie.