Monday, April 13, 2009

Reading the Bible through in a year

I have purposed to read the Bible through this year and I can't tell you how proud I am when I cancel out another completed book in the table of contents. However, my heart has been crying out to God about that. I don't just want to read the Bible through by December only to find that it was an excercise in futility because my life did not change. So as I read I keep praying for revelation and for the transformation of my mind. He who started this good work in me will be faithful to complete it. I know this and keep reading, in faith believing, that my life will change for the better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! i have purposed do that too. God bless you my dear am blessed every day reading your blog. Thanks Winnie.