Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Curious Dream

I had a dream the morning sunday the 22nd of August and that dream is really messing with my head.

I was somewhere in space and directly in front of me was the sun shining brightly. Its rays were reaching out to me so that it could enfold me in them. To my left I could see a sky blue flag but it was not the flag of any nation that I know. It was partially turned towards the sun taking in its rays as well. Just a little bit ahead of it and to its left side was a planet. I have no idea why, but I think this is the planet earth. It too was angled in such a way as to take in as much light as possible from the sun. On my right, up ahead, directly aligned to the planet on my left was another planet. It was angled so as to get as much sunshine as it could. Behind it, directly aligned to it was the moon. I could see the craters on the moon and even though there was a little light it was covered in darkness. The planet in front of it stopped the sun's rays from getting to the moon. Then I heard the words "When you repent of sins, your prayers come up to me and I forgive that sin." On my right side, close to me I saw a dove. It was black with the sin of the world and it was flapping its wings. This dove took the sins of the world away as prayers to God and he would forgive mankind.

I can't figure out what this means. I don't know if it was just an FYI dream or God was passing a message to me. All I remember was all these planets and the flag turned towards the sun trying to get some light. Right now my thinking is that the sun was not really the sun but the glory of God. That light that existed on the first day of creation and not the sun created on the fourth day. I also believe that light, is the same light that illuminates the new Jerusalem so that there is no need for sunlight. I believe that was the shekinah glory of God.

I believe that the flag represented the Nations of the earth. How everyone desires for the light of God's glory. Those who know that that is what they are looking for and those who have no idea what they are searching for. It made me think of plants planted in a dark room and the only light comes from a hole in the wall. All these plants will turn and bend towards that light. That light is life. The Bible says in John 1

"1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understooda]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[a] it."

Creation recognizes this true light, but humans, created in the image of the only true God do not. How sad!

The one planet was earth and it was reaching for the light too. Straining to receive as much exposure to God's glory as possible. Romans 8 says:

"19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now."

I am yet to figure out what the other planet was and why there was an occultation of the moon. I will have to keep praying and blogging till I find the answer.

No comments: