Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Breaking of a New Dawn

Some things are more amazing to me than I can say. About 2-3 months ago the Lord spoke to me and said that he wanted me to separate myself to him. To be consecrated to him. I was not sure what that meant but I agreed to it and let him know I was his to have, hold and keep. In the last few months he has kept reminding me about it, that I must separate myself to him. Now I think I know where he was going with it.

Towards the end of October, he began to speak to me about change. That he was shutting the old doors in the market place and would lead me down a new career path. I wasn't understanding it. In fact, I thought he was saying that he needed me to go out and start my own business. Turns out that is not it. God has plans to use me so that he impacts not just my world, but the world through me. Amazing!

There are some things that I have always justified in my life and sincerely speaking could not figure out what the fuss was all about. Clubbing was one of those things. I don't club but 2 -3 times a year, but I wanted to have that freedom, and up until now God has let me get away with it. This morning he said "STOP" just as clear as he could. Additionally, I was led to sign on for the 21 day fast in January with Jentezen Franklin and his church from Jan 4th to 25th 2009.

All that was great but today he has again called me to covenant with him. Only once in my life has God asked me to covenant with him. Now he has called me again and said "Covenant with me." What does he have planned for my life? What is this next phase of my life about? I know that I have finally walked into what I was created for. I feel that I am on the edge of my destiny. That I have come to the end of an era, and began a new one.

I am in awe of God as I write this, knowing that my life will never be the same again. This is the end of life as I know it. I am walking into a new place in God and with God that I have never been to before. My heart is pounding with an awed excitement and a knowledge that God is getting ready to use me to bring about his agenda on the earth.

I lay myself down at his altar. I offer my self as a living sacrifice Holy and acceptable to him. I surrender my own desires, plans, passions, hopes and dreams. All that I am I give to him. I surrender all. I give up all. I just want God. I separate myself unto the Lord to be used of him all the days of my life. Here I am Lord, I have come. It is written about me in your scroll. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.
Carlos
Portugal