Monday, December 15, 2008

Prophetic Acts

Prophetic acts are very powerful and are great for rendering the devil powerless in any situation. One thing I have learned from David Oyedepo, founder of Winners Church is that you should always ask God what you are to do in any situation. And whatever he tells you to do, do it.

I have exercised many different prophetic acts by the Spirit of God and seen the results almost immediately. On of those involves a rock I call "Eb." I was in need of clients and had been praying to God for help when I read about Joshua and Samuel setting up a stone as a witness between God and the people. I felt God move me to set up a stone that would be a witness between he and I. That whenever he saw the stone he would come to my aid.

So I ran outside, got a small rock, anointed it with oil and called it Ebenezer "The Lord is my stone of help" and whenever I worked I would put it on my PC and when God saw it he would give me favor and give me the jobs I was bidding for, and I would remember that I am helped. And wouldn't you know it, before long I had more work than I knew what to do with. So much so, that I began to jokingly refer to Eb as the trouble maker, because I couldn't handle it.

Last week I spoke to God about a harvest I needed from my year of giving (2008). He gave me some strange instructions. I could not understand the purpose of the action, but God did and all I had to do was follow his instructions. He told me that when I got to church on Sunday, I was to get an envelope, write on it the amount of money I would give as first fruits when my harvest came in (which I had designated as 50% of my net income) and then during praise and worship dance and wave that envelope to him. When I got to Church on Sunday, we sang all these warfare songs, and I just followed the Lords instructions and waved my envelop in his presence. When we finished praising, I sensed in my spirit that it was done. And the Lord said to me, now loose your harvest. So I loosed it and called in forth in Jesus Name. The Lord reminded me of Matt 12:29

"Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can rob is house."

The Lord revealed to me that as I was singing and praising and waving my envelope. I was binding the strong man, and now I could go in and take my stuff. Isaiah 30:32 says it very well:

"Every stroke the Lord lays on them with his punishing rod will be to the music of tambourines and harps, as he fights them in battle with the blows of his arm."

So as we sang and praised with shouts and musical instruments, the Lord was fighting for me and in the end he said to me just call forth your harvest. It is yours. The strong man is bound, now you can spoil his goods. Hallelujah!

Matt 16:19 tells me clearly that "I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

Hallelujah! Now all I have to do is wait on my harvest. It is surely coming!

No comments: