Monday, August 13, 2007

Business Partner

I have been offered a partnership that looks very lucrative, but I have just met this person and i'm at a loss on how to determine whether or not he would be a good business partner. How do I move on from here? I need wisdom to make the right choice. Help Lord!!

I have the know how and he has the finances. Often I have heard that when God gets ready to do something for you, he provides all the resources required to do the job. Could this be one of those times? Pray that I will be prudent and circumspect in making this decision. That I will have discernment to see through the agenda of this particular person. Is he truly wanting a deal that is a win win situation for both of us, or is there an ulterior motive? God promises in the book of James to give wisdom liberally, without finding fault, to him who asks. May God's wisdom be my portion in making this decision. I have the mind of Christ!!

2 comments:

Unlimited Woman said...

Hi Kenyangal,

Been reading your postings and am thankful to God that He is raising women of unlimited power to make a change in our communities! Just wondering, did you end up going for the partnership offer? Remember Proverbs 3:5-6 As long as you continue to acknoledge God in all your ways...He will continue to direct your every path!

kenyangal said...

Hi Unlimited Woman, I just love that name. I have just come out of surgery for fibroids, but have kept in contact with this particular partner. We still have to work out the details of the deal, and then I will know for sure if it's a go. I promise to keep you posted. Thanks for reading my blog, will check yours out!