Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Changing Seasons

Isaiah 45:1-6 is my word. My personal word from the Lord. It is the word that lets me know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I was created for greatness. This phase of my life has now began. I have entered into a new season. My season of greatness. When seasons change, most of the time it is quietly. Without much ado. But then we begin to see the subtle differences and then gradually it becomes evident that things have changed. My season has changed. Previously Isaiah 45:1-6 was a promise. I have began to live it out. I will never forget the Passover season of 2010. The season I began to walk in the reality of the promise.

The Lord has summoned me by name and called me to fulfill my destiny. He has called me to give me a title of honor. To give me the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places. Today he has taken hold of my hand to subdue nations before me. To unarm and ungird the loins of kings to open doors before me, so that gates will not be shut. Jehovah himself goes before me to level every mountain. To break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.

The Lord will strengthen me all for the glory of his name and that I may serve his children. It is all for their benefit and his glory. I cannot explain what is going on within me right now. I just know that I will never be the same again. Never again!

No comments: