Monday, July 26, 2010

Entering God's Current

I don't even know where to begin. In the next few days, maybe weeks, I will be blogging on giving more than usual. God is shedding so much light in that area. I am seeking more knowledge and wisdom in the area of giving because I know that if I can set my mind right, all these things shall be added unto me. And not just that, but I will be piling up for myself treasures in heaven, where moth and rust cannot destroy.

I have heard it said before, "Find out where God is working and join him there" but I have never fully understood it. Jesus also said In Jn 5:17 "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." I have always wondered what that meant, and where exactly is God working and how can I join him. God is shedding light on that as well. We serve a mighty God. An awesome God who allows us to work with him on projects that are bigger than ourselves.




I feel like I have entered the current of the Lord. In the movie "Finding Nemo" all the sea creatures are migrating and little Nemo is swimming his little fins off when finally they get to the gulf stream undersea current and everyone stops flapping their fins. They just relax and let the current carry them effortlessly to where they are going. I feel like I have entered God's current and he is now carrying me effortlessly and swiftly to where I need to be. I will explain this as I move forward.

Giving is the Key. Giving is the true mark of a follower of Jesus Christ. If you say you love Jesus and are not a giver, you need to re-evaluate your salvation. Sela!

No comments: