Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waka Waka Lessons

Well, that was a hiatus wasn't it? Been gone a while, but I'm back with lessons from the final game of the world cup. Watching that game I couldn't help but notice how Spain kept playing an aggressive game. They kept possession of the ball knowing that if anything was going to happen, they would have to make it happen. Then I noticed that every chance they had they made an attempt at scoring. You have to take the shot when you see an opening. That's just that. So my lessons with sales and marketing are exactly that:

1) I need to be more aggressive. If I'm going to have any sales, I'm going to have to make them happen.

2) I must take every opportunity I see to make a sale.

I'm working on it. Are you?



2 comments:

Cee said...

Welcome back Kenyan gal....and yeah we got to make things happen not watch them happen

kenyangal said...

Thank you Cee.