Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fill Me! Possess Me!

I want to be full. Full of your Spirit Lord. So full that he manifests in all that I am and all that pertains to me. So full that my shadow can heal the sick, and my bones, after I am dead and buried can raise the dead. So full, that clothes from my body and handkerchiefs belonging to me can heal the sick. I want to be so full that it is no longer I that live, but you who lives in me. Fill me! Fill me! My heart cries out to you Oh Lord. Fill me to over flowing! Soak me in your river. Dunk me under getting me soaking wet with your Spirit.

Once I saw a girl who was possessed by an evil spirit. She looked at me with a knowing look. I had never seen her or met her before, yet she recognized me or something in me. I remember looking at that girl, she must have been 12-14 years old and thinking to myself that what was looking at me out of her eyes was not her. It was something else. A different spirit.

Lord, if a demon can manifest itself in a girl and look out of her eyes at me, and I know that the world of the enemy copies you, then your Spirit can fill me so much as to possess me. So that he looks through my eyes, he hears with my ears, he feels with my heart, he thinks with my mind, he answers with my tongue, he touches those in the world with my hands. It can be done! I am giving myself to you in whole hearted surrender. Take me! Fill me! Possess me Holy Spirit! Use me! Show me my purpose and walk it out through me.

Isaiah 11

2And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him--the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the reverential and obedient fear of the Lord--

3And shall make Him of quick understanding, and His delight shall be in the reverential and obedient fear of the Lord. And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, neither decide by the hearing of His ears;

4But with righteousness and justice shall He judge the poor and decide with fairness for the meek, the poor, and the downtrodden of the earth; and He shall smite the earth and the oppressor with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.

5And righteousness shall be the girdle of His waist and faithfulness the girdle of His loins.


No comments: