Thursday, November 18, 2010

Laying Siege

This year has been awesome in many ways, but for sure there are times when nothing has worked like I have wanted it to. The work of my hands has struggled in so many ways, yet God has supplied all my needs and more. Somehow I feel disappointed. A lot of my expectations have not been met. I feel like it has been an upward climb and a hard one at that. Still God has given me favor on all sides and fortitude to keep pushing against the wall that stands in front of me. I am convinced that if I can just break through this invisible wall, I can get to the other side. Which is where I want to be. I have been laying siege all year. Surely my breakthrough is near. May God give me the strength to hang in there until the walls come tumbling down. It is my hour.

No comments: