Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Am Yours!

I am yours Lord. How can I say it enough? How can I show you enough? I am yours spirit, soul and body. Thank you for teaching me about me. About how you made me. So that I can see how I have done things in the past and how I ought to do them now. I am a triune being just like you. Where you are Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I am Spirit, Soul and Body. Made in your image and in your likeness.

My Spirit - The part that communicates with you.
My Body - The part that communicates with this world you have put me in.
My Soul - The true essence of my being.

I am a soul that lives in a body and has a spirit. I am a soul. A soul has a mind and heart. The mind is the seat of my intellect, reasoning, learning etc... My heart is the seat of my emotions. God made me this way because he is the same way. He thinks, he reasons, he is all knowing so I guess he doesn't learn new things. He feels, so he has emotions. He gets angry, he laughs, he weeps... I am made just like him.

The external world is not to dominate my soul so that I am affected by what I see and hear in the natural more than by what I see and hear in the spiritual. I am to be introverted in that I look within for answers. I look within for solutions and for the way in which I should walk. What do I mean within? I mean into my spirit where the Holy Spirit resides and speaks. He should be my source. He should be the final word regardless of what I see and hear on the outside.

Lord, you have said that in these last days you will pour out all your Spirit on your sons and daughters here on the earth. Here I am. I have come. It is written about me in your book. Pour out all your Spirit in me that I may manifest as a son of God on the earth. My heart Lord is that heaven would find expression on the earth through me. Do not delay Lord. You have called me and set me apart and said of me "I have need of you!" Therefore use me now Lord. Do not delay. I have come to answer the call.

You asked, "who shall I send, and who shall go for us" and I have answered "Here I am. Send me."

It is enough! It is enough that you love me. It is enough that you have favored me. It is enough that you have drawn me near and called me your own. It is enough that you have delighted yourself in me and chosen to honor me Lord. My heart is content. Only draw me closer still. Only bring me deeper still. Until the river becomes a flood, water in which I am forced to swim.

Who have I on earth but you? And in heaven, who have I besides you? You are my all in all. You are the apple of my eye. You are the darling of my heart. I love you with all that I am. I bless you. May I always be a delight to you dear Lord. All the days of my existence both here on earth and beyond!


No comments: