Monday, June 18, 2007

Dilemma

I hate working for someone else. I love my job and I love working, but not for someone else. I have been going through this transition and the more I think about it, the more I know that I can't work for someone else anymore.

I'm especially struggling today coz i'm not well. My throat is sore and I have been stopped up all day. I just want to go see a doctor and then climb into bed and sleep for 10 straight hours. This crazy desire to work for me is a great thing. It propels me forward in all my entrepreneurship endeavors.

I want to make a bold yet wise move. Is that possible? I'm so often tempted to walk away from the job then I think "will I sink or swim in the business world?". I want to take it slow and start something on the side while in employment, but somehow I don't think I can do that. I can't be employed much longer.

1 comment:

One-Eyed-Bandit said...

http://subsaharancoder.blogspot.com/2007/03/journey-of-afropreneur-pursuing-and.html