Tuesday, June 12, 2007

OPPORTUNITY

I guess it's true. When you ask God to open your eyes to see opportunities you actually do see them. Opportunities for everything!!

I have been asking for opportunities for business and they seem to be coming in spades and with capital backing to boot. There is the Digital Villages Project - I really like this one. It offers a means to decentralize business and move it away from Nairobi. I want to set up shop in my home town and not have to come to Nairobi everyday. I have actually decided to do it and will. The commute , the bombings, the drama... none of it is worth it!!

Opportunities for giving are also everywhere. I decided that a certain percentage of all I make will be given back to the community through various projects and now they seem to be coming out of the wazoo. I like Esther Passaris' "one in a million" idea and have registered for that. There are also various projects I have decided to give to.

This morning I read about the Citi Hoppa franchise. I had been thinking about that and how to go about it, and now it seems that God has opened the door for me. This is the year of open doors. Lord knows I don't want to be an employee come next year. I can see him setting me up this year for that and I am blessed.

He really is good all the time!!!

No comments: