Thursday, June 21, 2007

Quotes

It has been a productive day. Feels very good. I have decided to just keep working on my ideas and start rolling out what I can on my own business. Not an easy task, but has to be done. The one thing I really have to combat is fatigue. After 8 hrs of work, I just want to go home and sleep. But I guess thats where delayed gratification comes in. I now have to go home and start working on all my ideas and dreams before I go to sleep. I read something really inspiring that I want to share with all you out there:

Behind me is infinite power
Before me is endless possibility
Around me is boundless opportunity
why should I fear?
- Stella Stuart
That gave me a lot of courage and strength and came right on time. I spoke to someone who was very discouraging. Maybe i'm living in a bubble, but I want to think the government is ready to move forward and implement all the ICT projects they are talking about. This guy seems to think not, pointing out the fact that many of the people in government do not even know how to turn on their PC's let alone the benefits of ICT to our economy.
I guess in the long run change has to start with me. There is no other way to change the world except one person at a time. I can only hope that in my own sphere of influence I will make a difference and pass on my positivity and enthusiasm for the development of this country to everyone I come into contact with.
Here is another quote for you that I hope will guide you as you also make your journey in entrepreneurship.
Plan Purposefully
Prepare Prayerfully
Proceed Positively
Pursue Persistently
-Anonymous

No comments: