Wednesday, June 13, 2007

So Glad!!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am right now. My business plan has passed the first round of the BID Challenge International 2007. That in itself is an accomplishment (to me) seeing as there were over 1000 business plans from Kenya alone. One thing continues to hold true... God is faithful and as I trust him, I believe I will see his goodness here on earth. Here is a passage from Ps. 44 that I read today that was a blessing to me:

3 It was not by their sword that they won the land,
nor did their arm bring them victory;
it was your right hand, your arm,
and the light of your face, for you loved them.
4 You are my King and my God,
who decrees victories for Jacob.

God has already decreed Victory over your life and my life, so we too must speak victory over everything we do. So I speak victory over this business plan and idea and declare Gods hand over it in Jesus Name. I will boast in the Lord all the days of my life for he is good and his mercies endure forever!!!!

No comments: