Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Marketing in the Holy Ghost

Wow! I am blown away by God this morning. I know that when God says something it is true on every level. Today this verse has taken on a whole new dimension!

John 14:26
“But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you”.


Next week I will be faced with the task of marketing the company’s services to clients abroad who have never seen us, heard of us or even heard anything good about Kenya. Especially after the recent post election violence that was broadcasted the world over in all its horror. Needless to say, I have not been looking forward to this part of things. God just kept saying, the situation had to get bad so you could see the mighty hand of the Lord. Well, this morning I was praying about seeing new opportunities, seeing new things in the market that will create a niche for us when the Lord led me to look at the Holy Spirit. He said you are asking me to do the work of the Holy Ghost, look to him, that’s his duty. I’m learning that God runs heaven like a well oiled machine. Everyone has their place and their duties and that is what they do. The Holy Spirit does not do the work of the angels, and the Cherubim do not try to do the work of the Seraphim. Each one knows their job description and they stick to it!!

So I went to the Holy Spirit and asked him to come help me out so that I will not work in vain, and so that we may experience divine favor. Having read John 14:26 in the Amplified and seeing the breakdown of the word comforter, I went to my dictionary to check out what those words mean and how they relate to marketing. This is what I discovered:

Counselor
A person who gives advice – The Holy Spirit will advice me on what to say, how to say it, and how to position my company for maximum results. He is everywhere and sees every opportunity that is out there, so his help is invaluable to me.

Intercessor
Prayer, petition, or entreaty in favor of another
One who negotiates between parties seeking mutual agreement

The Holy Spirit will petition clients in my favor. He will cause them to say “I don’t know why, but I feel we should go with this Kenyan company". And he will negotiate for both of us a win-win situation. There will be no loss or destruction within my borders.

Helper
One that helps
An aide

He will come in to assist me in my marketing efforts so that my work bears fruit, and thereafter he will help with running the account and ensuring maximum profitability.

Advocate
One that pleads the cause of another
One that defends or maintains a cause or proposal
One that supports or promotes the interests of another
A person who supports someone to make their voice heard

Hallelujah! When the clients receive my proposal the Holy Spirit will speak in defense of it, to support and to promote it. He will make my voice to be heard and will plead my cause to my clients. Who can withstand the voice of the Lord!!!!

Strengthener
To make stronger
Something used to give additional strength

He will back me up. He will strengthen me and uphold me. I will stand strong in the face of competitors. I will have additional oomph! Straight from heaven.

Standby
One to be relied on especially in emergencies
A favorite or reliable choice or resource
One that is held in reserve ready for use
Ready or available for immediate action or use
State of readiness without being immediately involved

Even now he stands ready for immediate action. He is my standby, my favorite and most reliable resource. Do you see it? The Holy Spirit has been given to you by God as a divine resource. Put him to work in your business. He is just itching to go at it. What has withstood you so far? What dilemma are you facing? What obstacle has refused to move? Which challenge is defying you? Let you most reliable resource go to work for you. Use the Holy Spirit especially in emergencies when you don’t know what next. He is on standby; Ready and Waiting to go to work on your behalf!!

Hallelujah to the Father, Hallelujah to the Son, Hallelujah to the Holy Spirit. Surely we have not been left like orphans, with no one to help us or to plead our cause on the earth and in heaven above. We have the Holy Spirit! Blessed be the name of the Lord!!!

Come and take immediate action Holy Spirit of the Living God. Step into every area of my life and be my comforter, my counselor, my intercessor, my helper, my advocate, my strengthener and my standby. I invite you to have free reign in my business. Show me how to work smarter, bring super-abundant productivity and fruitfulness into my life so that I do a lot in a short period of time. Make me an invaluable asset in my job, my family, my industry and my generation. To the Glory of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!

No comments: