Friday, April 11, 2008

Two sizes smaller

Believe it!!! I am two dress sizes smaller. I look like a clown in my old clothes. They are all too big and hang loose. I am very happy about it. I have lost 8 inches off my body. My weight loss seems to have stalled, but I have been lifting weights quite a bit and I'm sure I am gaining muscle mass which is good. Hence the smaller dress size, without very much change in weight lately. Although I have lost a total of 9 kgs (20lbs) in the last 10 weeks. I think that is pretty good. I still have not used the Suzanne Cox DVD and will have to report on it next week. So far so good. I was telling my best friend yesterday that I feel like I am being transformed from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan. Matter of fact, I resolved today that moving forward I will wear full make up anytime I go out. I had stopped wearing make up because I didn't quite feel pretty enough. Doesn't make sense, I know.

No comments: