Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Open Doors

I shared with you last week that the Lord had spoken to me that the floodgates had opened and the things I was praying for were going to be answered suddenly. Well, guess what? One of those great doors opened up to me yesterday, and it was sudden. The thing with open doors is that they come with enemies. Paul said it ever so eloquently:

"For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries".
1 Corinthians 16:9

I refuse to be intimidated by the devil! The adversaries have only come to witness the goodness of the Lord towards me according to Ps 23:5 "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies"

So when your great and effective door opens, expect the enemy to come running trying to foil everything. Keep confessing that "No weapon formed against you will prevail" and please condemn every tongue that rises up against you according to the word of the Lord. This is what the Lord says about your adversaries:

Psalm 2:1-2,4-5

1 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the LORD and against His Anointed
...
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:


Amen somebody?

No comments: