Thursday, May 15, 2008

Help from Zion!

Send me help from Zion O' God send me help from your holy hill. Command victory for me, for my eyes are on you. Like the eyes of a slave look to the hand of her mistress, so do I look to you O' God. Sent me help from Zion. Make haste and do not delay! For you are my present help in time of need and without you I am nothing. Some trust in horses and some in chariots but I will trust in the name of the Lord my God. Remember me from your holy hill O' God and give me the desires of my heart and make my plans succeed. My heart and my soul cry out to you. Send me help from Zion O' God! Order my steps. Guide me aright that I may not stumble and fall. Come Lord Jesus! Intervene now I pray! Do not wait another day my God lest my enemy triumph over me. Have mercy O' God, Have mercy. My heart cries out to you, my eyes look to you O' Lord for you are my very present help at this time. Make haste O' Lord, Make haste! Remember me from Zion. Seated on your throne of mercy decree my victory, speak into my future because of your great love towards me. I wait with expectation for my heart trusts in you! O Lord, listen! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, hear and act! For your sake, O my God, do not delay, because I bear your Name.

Daniel 9:23a "As soon as you began to pray, an answer was given, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed..."

Daniel 10:12 "...Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.

Help is on the way!

No comments: