Friday, September 4, 2009

Wow!!

God just connected these two verses for me. I'm so amazingly jazzed.

Joshua 1:8

"Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful"

As you keep God's word on your mind, mouth and actions the results are 3 John 2

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

You prosper all round. Your soul begins to prosper from the revelations that God downloads, you get material wealth and health as well.

I just never saw that before. So the way to fulfill God's highest wish for man "...I wish above all things..." is to keep his word in your mouth, meditate on it and do it. Are we blessed or what ya'll?!!!!

No comments: