Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where did the years go?

Psalm 31:15: "My times are in your hands" Well, it's a good thing my times are in his hands or I would be in a full blown panic at this point. I am 31 today. Where did the years go? How can I be that old? I don't feel that old!!! But, I choose to look at the silver lining and say Thank you Lord. For another day, another year, another opportunity to be all you created me to be. I am blessed beyond words with a great family, wonderful friends and been placed in the best industry at such a time as this.

In a way I feel like an unfurling flower. Like I discover myself more every year. I am more settled now. More in tune with my wants and needs. That's a wonderful feeling. There are still things I wish I had like a family of my own, but I won't let those things take away from the gratitude I feel at just being who I am today...now. I know that I am blessed and that the best is yet to come.

Happy Birthday to me!!!

No comments: