Thursday, June 12, 2008

Heritage of the Sons of God

I smell change in the air. Usually I would be terrified of it, especially because the enemy is all dressed up for battle. But this time around I am strong and very courageous. God is fighting for me. Plus if he can conquer Jesus then he can conquer me since I am hid in Christ. I must get mine!! Whether the devil is happy about it or not I must take my inheritance. I must walk in the heritage of the sons of God. And what is my heritage?

a) I am the top, never the bottom
b) I am the head, never the tail
c) I am above only, never beneath

God is about to showcase me. I'm I not created for the display of his splendor? My time has come. I am expectant and very joyful. God has done it for me.

Psalm 45:7
You love righteousness and hate wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.


Psalm 75
6 No one from the east or the west
or from the desert can exalt a man.

7 But it is God who judges:
He brings one down, he exalts another.


Psalm 18
34 He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

35 You give me your shield of victory,
and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would encourage you to check out my church www.dwo.org. I've enjoyed reading your blog. May you be blessed!