Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Steal His Heart With a Look!

Song of Songs 4:9

You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride;
you have stolen my heart
with one glance of your eyes...


Song of Songs 6: 5

Turn your eyes from me;
they overwhelm me...



So interesting when the Lord highlights verses like the two above. The eyes are the windows to your soul. Part of being naked and not ashamed with the man you love is to let him into your soul through your eyes. Let him see how much you love him. Take off the veil and let love out.

If you are anything like me, you keep the veil down. When did I get so hard and so afraid to show my emotions? Even with my man I am afraid to show when I feel him intensely. Could that be one reason why guys are unable to approach us women? Could it just be that they have nothing to go on? Who wants to court a rock anyway? I'm not saying do it foolishly, but there comes a level in your courtship where you have to let him in if you are to go to the next level. It's food for thought.

No comments: