Monday, September 27, 2010

34 Strong!!

They say that the older you get the better each birthday becomes. I can honestly say that it is true for me. I love each new year that the Lord gives me. This birthday is particularly exciting for me because of the things that God has been speaking to me as I fast. The numerology is awesome.

3 stands for the God Head
4 is a door as represented by the Dalet (number 4 in Hebrew).
7 is the number of completion resulting from the addition of 3 and 4.

I have been praying in line with these numbers and God keeps revealing more things to me. The number 4 is the one that has really stood out for me. God is talking about opening doors for me. The door to destiny. The definition of the word door is also quite interesting:

1) A door is a moveable barrier used to cover an opening.
2) Anything providing a means of access (or escape)

According to Wikipedia "Doors are often symbolically endowed with ritual purposes, and the guarding or receiving of the keys to a door, or being granted access to a door can have special significance"

Doors are also depicted as the portals through which the righteous may enter (Psalms 119:18) When God opens your eyes and you see wonderful things in his law, you see open doors in places you had not seen them before and God allows you to walk through them.

Another awesome thing that happened on Friday was that I was in a meeting at Kingdom Business Network when the man of God was led to anoint us with oil and prophesy over our lives. When he got to me he said:

"Stop waiting for the door to open. The sliding doors open for you when you move towards them. If you move in the direction you hear God telling you to move towards, the doors will open. Right now you are standing here waiting for the doors to open and they are waiting for you to make a move so they can open. "

After this I read the meaning of the word door in the back of my Bible and was amazed to find that Revelation 4:1 reads as follows:

"After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven."

This is the season I have stepped into. The season of the open door and of access into the throne room of God. Friday and Saturday during times of worship I got to experience this open door to the throne room of God. On both occasions all I could do was weep as I realized that I was in the very throne room of God. On Friday I just had to prostrate myself before him and on Saturday I had to get on my knees. It is amazing that the God of the whole universe has allowed me to appear before him in Zion and join the 24 elders in crying out

"You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created
and have their being."

I cannot even begin to tell you how real this experience has been for me and how precious. One thing that I know in my heart is that God himself has opened this door to me and no one can shut it. I am blessed!!

I also know that God has opened doors for me in heaven and on earth in line with my calling. I will walk boldly towards everything God has spoken to me and I know that I will see amazing things in God and you will read all about them here. God bless you and Happy Birthday to me!!



No comments: