Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September - My Month of Travail and Birthing Destiny

In the animal kingdom when the time comes for an animal to give birth we often see them retreat to a secret place where they travail until that which they have been carrying within them is birthed. During this time they do not eat or socialize. They focus on the duty at hand. I sense that the time has come for me to travail until I birth destiny. In this month of September I have heard God asking me to come away with him, just like he told Moses, that I too may travail and birth my destiny in God. The things we will be dealing with are as follows:

  • The condition of my heart - Do I have a new heart? One that has set its affections on God alone?
  • The Book of Isaiah - I sense strongly that God wants to open this book up to me so that I get it and walk in the mysteries there in.
  • Release into my Destiny and Purpose - My time has come!
I will therefore be blogging about this things most of all in this month. You are welcome to take the journey of discovery with me.

I want to point out that this month of September is the 9th month of the year. A human baby is carried to term within 9 months and is then birthed. I am therefore not surprised that God has called me into the secret place to be with him at this time. As I fast and seek his face like Moses on the mountain, I am expecting divine visitations, direction for the next season of my life, wisdom to navigate that season and increased anointing for the work set before me. When this season is done, I expect that the glory of the Lord will have been transfered onto me from exposure so that my face shines like Moses' face. He is a good God.

The interesting thing is that I feel a need to record this season on this blog. When I think of it I am not quite so surprised because often we see in the Bible the Lord asking his people to write down the visions, visitations and what he shares with them. I look forward to this month, this season and what God has in store for me. Keep me in your prayers. God bless!

No comments: