Thursday, September 2, 2010

The 3rd Dimension

I feel like I have never known God. This dimension is like nothing I have ever seen or heard yet I know that there is more to him. He is so much deeper than I can ever imagine. I have received an invitation to go into the cloud of his presence. Not just to sit here and strain for the light of his glory but to go into the cloud and like Moses, commune with him face to face. It is almost scary. I am in such awe of God! Now I understand Juanita Bynum's book "The Threshing Floor." There is a level in God where you approach with care. Where you make sure you are clean and you have your priestly garments on. This is the third realm. The Holy of Holies.

Today I have received revelation on two things:

1) That my highest calling is to come into his presence every day and to bow before him and worship him. I must make time for this regardless of my schedule. I must give him the first part of my day, when I am still bright and fresh ready to hear what he has to say.

2) That the work of my hands is really his work. His project. He has just commissioned me to oversee it for him much in the same way that Moses oversaw the building of the tabernacle, or Solomon the first temple.

It has been a journey to this third dimension of doing business. At first business was a carnal undertaking, then I realized that this was my calling. However, even then, it was MY business and I gave to God a percentage of the profits. I owned the business. Today he said, "The businesses are mine. You work for me. You have nothing of your own. You are only a steward of what I put you over, for the earth is mine and the fullness thereof."

I repent in dust and ashes for usurping your place oh Lord. Forgive my ignorance and renew my mind in this area.

Needless to say I have handed it all to him. He is the owner. I make no major decision without first talking to him. I meet with him every morning for his direction and the way forward. He is my Lord and I have no other. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

No comments: