Monday, March 10, 2008

Discouragement

If you are anything like me the devil does a number on you with discouragement. I hate it! Yet I seem to fall for the same old tricks over and over again. Yet the bible tells me that I cannot fail neither shall I get discouraged. Is 43: 1-4 has the following reasons for why I shouldn't be in the dumps:

God has redeemed me
I am called by His name
I am His
He shall be with me in the fire and in high water.
God will even give others for my ransom and in my place
He will give men for me, people in exchange for my life (Favor aint fair)
He has honored me
He loves me

If God is willing to give others up for me, so that I may surely see success. Why do I listen to the voice of the enemy? I shall not do it any longer. I shall learn to encourage myself in the Lord and to walk with my head held up all the days of my life.

I am looking forward to a great week. To many Victories in Jesus this week. You will read about them! I do pray the same for you. Stay victorious in every area of you life. God Bless!!

No comments: