Wednesday, March 12, 2008

When I become a mum...

When I become a mom I want to be a stay at home mom. I want to do much of the house work myself so I can teach my children how to do it and relate all we do to God and his word. I want to teach them chores, God's word, do homework together and the like. I want to teach my kids that they are Kings and Priests, and that Daddy is the King of our house. I want to teach my daughters to be good wives and mothers, and my sons to be great husbands.

I have only one dilemma, it feels like I will be giving up my calling in the market place to do that. Strange because I know staying home with my children is the higher calling. I need to be renewed in my mind about that. I wonder where in Kenya I will find a man who does not mind having his wife stay home. He needs to get a revelation first.

I want 6 children. 4 boys and 2 girls. I wonder once again where in Kenya I will find a man who wants that many kids and a stay at home wife. The kind of man that is not intimidated and overwhelmed by his responsibility as the provider of the home. One who understands the value of relying on God for all things.

The older I get, the stranger I get. Lord marry me off before it gets worse!!!!

No comments: