Friday, March 7, 2008

TAE-BO

I will vouch for it for as long as I live! It is fun, hard and addictive. I mean I’m running home to work out in the evening after my day’s work. I love my work out. I have Cardio which is 35 min long and rigorous. My weight did not change this week. I guess the Tae-Bo and the lifting have built some muscle which caused this, but I am not alarmed. I know next week will be awesome. And my clothes, they are just falling off of me. I will have to either have a tailor adjust them, or have get a new wardrobe. I’m going with the tailor for now because there is still so much to lose. And guess what?! Clothes that I have not won in over a year fit again. I have dug out all those old clothes that I really could not part with even though I couldn’t fit in them, and some of them are beginning to sag. Now that is a good problem to have. It’s amazing how losing 7 kgs and tightening your body affects your dress size. If you would like to get a Tae-Bo work out, there is a guy selling the DVD’s on Moi Avenue right by Sanford the chips place for a Sok! How about that?!!! Enjoy your work out.

No comments: