Friday, March 28, 2008

Out of the Plateau

"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations" Ps 89:1

Hallelujah! I'm out of the Plateau!!! Ok, if you have been following my journey towards my perfect weight, you know I have been in a plateau for the last 3 weeks. Had the Lord not encouraged me, I would have given up. I am so blessed that he chooses to help us even with weight issues.

I went home feeling really hungry on monday. I had realised my metabolism seemed to be in high gear, I just seemed to get hungry real quick and was eating something every two hours. When I got home I got the unction to check my weight (remember I had thrown away the scale) and when I did, I had lost 1 kg (2.2lbs). I was so excited. I am still not over the excitement (clearly!)

Lesson learnt: Keep at it. Even when you don't want to and you are not seeing any results. Better yet, enjoy the work outs and let the weight come off. God is so good!

No comments: